Schweinfurt, technological origin of the bearing industry, has made ML LUBRICATION what it is today: a specialist for metal working processes. As a result of its long-term research and development, ML LUBRICATION offers a wide range of products for the entire process chain of ball and rolling bearing.
Moreover, ML LUBRICATION develops and produces individually tailored product concepts in cooperation with well-known machine tool manufacturers for the automotive and automotive supply industry as well as the aerospace industry and medical technology. Our focus is on the entire process chain in order to open new technologies, synergy effects and saving potentials to our customers.
The ML LUBRICATION label offers a wide range of highly specialized products for the bearing industry, the automotive supply industry and other important industries:
Water miscible metalworking fluids:
for grinding and the production of balls and rolling elements of all kinds, for cutting and forming processes.
- Most modern technology for best technical stability and sump life
- Innovative polymer technology
- Mineral oil based or ester-based
- Water soluble, emulsifiable, fully synthetic, semi synthetic or milky soluble oils
- Containing boron and amines or free from boron but containing amines
- Free from boron and amines
- Complying with German TRGS 611, all formulations with REACH registered raw materials
- All products are free from formaldehyde releasers (FRB) – all safe for the future
Non-water-miscible metalworking fluids (neat/straight oils):
precision machining, grinding processes of balls and bearings, cutting and forming processes
- High performance grinding oils for bearings of all kinds, bearing balls and many other applications
- Honing oils for bearing industry and automotive supply industry
- Approvals of numerous international manufacturers of grinding and honing machines
- Broaching oils and deep hole drilling oils for highest requirements
- Cutting oils for general machining and auto lathe machines, multifunctional oils
- Drawing oils, deep drawing oils for simple to severe metal forming processes
- Cold forging oils, cold heading oils
- Stamping media, fine stamping oils and volatilizing oils for the sheet metal forming
- Based on mineral oil, ester, polyalphaolefins (PAO) or GTL oils (Gas-To-Liquid)
for the entire process chain in bearing, automotive and automotive supply industry
- Industrial cleaners: water miscible and based on solvents (cold cleaners)
- Temporary rust protection: water miscible, oil based and based on hydrocarbon solvents
- Many special formulations according to customer’s requirements
ML LUBRICATION is not only providing innovative high performance products but is also supporting the customer by offering competent application advice and broad lab services
ML LUBRICATION has established a tight network of production plants, subsidiaries, sales partners and specialists in all important industrial markets within and outside Europe to guarantee a high standard of service and consultation on an international level.